2001-2004 Rules in PDF
(Without Cdn Prescriptions)
2001 - 2004 Case Book
(scroll to bottom)
Quiz by UK Sails
Animated Case Book
Protest Room Basics
Racing Rules Simplified:
1) Port keeps clear of starboard.
2) Windward keeps clear of leeward
3) The boat astern keeps clear of the boat ahead.
4) A boat Tacking or Jibing keeps clear of one that is not.
5) Avoid collisions.
6) If you gain right of way or change course, give the other boat time to
7) The inside boat(s) at two boat lengths from the mark is entitled to
room to round the mark.
8) A boat that is backing up or not racing keeps clear.
9) If you have violated a rule, take a penalty